In the interest of ensuring a peaceful and safe stay in our Hotel, please read and comply with the following regulations.
1. The hotel reception is the caretaker, adviser and providing all information related to the stay.
2. The hotel room is rented for the day.
3. The hotel day lasts from 14.00 to 11.00 the next day.
4. Breakfasts are issued daily from 7.00 – 10.00.
5. Wishes to extend the stay, the hotel guest should submit by 10.00 the day on which the room rental period expires. It will be met as far as possible.
6. A hotel guest may not transfer a room to other people, even if the room has not expired.
7. The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who grossly violated the hotel regulations during a previous stay.
8. The behavior of guests and people using the services of the hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests.
9. The rooms are non-smoking. Failure to comply with the abovementioned ban will result in a fine of PLN 500.
10. The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices or caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
11. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices in the hotel rooms that are not room equipment.
12. Personal belongings left by a guest leaving the hotel room will be sent back to the address provided by the guest. If you do not receive this instruction, the hotel will store these items for 1 month.